Episode #13 – R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. x Mark
This week we interviewed Mark Metry on his journey navigating the tech world at such a young age. From Minecraft to Virtual Reality, it all comes together in this episode. (Click the link above!)
* Built a viral Minecraft server on PC when he was just in high school
* Started from scratch and was making massive amounts of money through the server
* Donated all the profits to charity
* Started and launched a virtual reality company while still being a full time student
* VU Dream’s goal is to get VR helmets on as many heads as possible!
* Hosts his own podcast called “Humans 2.0”. We definitely recommend you all check it out when you’re finished with this episode!
Dedicated – focused on his dream to be a CEO of a Global company one day
Up and Coming – VU Dream, a mover in the VR industry. Definitely huge growth in the coming years as this industry looks to explode to the general public
Motivated – by himself. Even when he was young starting a Minecraft server, it was never about the money or pleasing people; it’s always been about his own happiness in his grind.
Bold – looking to drop out of college after this semester and go full time into VU Dream and his podcast Humans 2.0